i spent an evening during spring break choosing five pairs of spectacles that i wanted to put on my face...
it was so much fun to try them on at home today + model them for kevwrex.
of course, i added ridiculous character behavior + a runway style performance purely for our amusement.
side note: there is rarely a dull moment when one lives with a lady of the stage.
we both voted on the pair in the front...
warby parker is a very cool company + concept...
- funky vintage inspired frames
- virtual try-on software for experimenting online
- home try-on program: five pairs shipped both ways for free with no obligation to buy
- $95 includes everything: frames, lenses, + shipping
- a pair is donated to someone in need for each pair sold
my eyeballs are going to be so happy to wear some new specs.