at midnight tonight, my thirty-fifth year ends.
before this happens, i want to do three things:
record my current photo for posterity...
make a list of highlights from this year...
- started + completed most of julia cameron's book vein of gold
- hosted a holiday party
- launched this blog
- participated in indie biz 2.0
- got a new teaching gig as a drama instructor
- took my friend miles to the bay area maker faire
- met elsie + emma of red velvet at the renegade craft fair in san francisco
- taught a yurt-building workshop + called it "yurts so good"
- fell back in love with photography
- saw the hilarious brian regan perform live
- took a very treacherous + snowy trip to tahoe
- made my own valentines
- grew a small garden
- danced my brains out at the harmony festival techno tribal event
- participated in pin it forward
- celebrated my four-year anniversary with kevwrex
- threw a fourth of jewel eye party
- watched the man burn via live digital stream from the playa
- saw lady gaga concert from the fourth row with my best friend benjamin
- saw ray of light theatre's fabulous show jerry springer: the opera
- went to the san francisco giants world series ticker tape parade
proclaim my gratitude...
i am so thankful.
every day is an amazing work of art that i find staggeringly beautiful.
to wake up each day, breathe, be with my partner, hug my dog, drink a cup of coffee, feel the sunshine, listen to great music, hang with friends, teach children, eat great food, create art, and live simply in a cozy home...
i am profoundly grateful.
au revoir, thirty-five.