5.25.2011

shelf life: hearted girl

it is a thrill to announce that today is my second ever guest post!

your innkeeper is visiting the beautiful blog hearted girl...


hearted girl is created by lynn, a radiant, loving, and truly genuine person who i am lucky to have connected with via the magical interwebs...


lynn's energy is so positively vibrant that i can feel it all the way from vancouver every time i read her posts, comments, or emails. she is someone who makes me feel fantastic every time we connect.

today i am contributing to hearted girl in a guest blogging series called shelf life. the series is about things in our lives that never have expiration dates or cease to be amazing to us.

for my shelf life post, i have illustrated and written about five simple pleasures that i have loved ever since i was a wee sprite.

friends, you are invited to join me over at hearted girl today!

6 comments:

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

thank you so much Diane! you did such a fab job for me and i am forever appreciative. just got home from work and wanted to send you some loves!!! xo ♥

pigwidget said...

Congrats on your 2nd guest post - so exciting! Will pop on over later to have a read...

Anonymous said...

aw, how sweet!

diane said...

lynn...thank YOU so much, my dear. what a pleasure this has been for me. your love is felt and returned -> woooooosh! xo

beka...thanks for the congrats!

alex...thank you! and welcome to the inn. :)

Nikki Mortham said...

I will check it out next! Congrats :)
Nikki
PS: If you get a chance, enter my giveaway!
http://nikkibit.blogspot.com/2011/05/beautiful-upcycled-vintage-jewelry.html

diane said...

nikki...thank you! also: i joined in the giveaway fun. xo

krystal...how sweet! thanks. :)