5.02.2011

now introducing...

the dew drop inn three point oh!


i have been dreaming about this change for many moons.

the inn opened one and a half years ago, and this is my first large renovation.

i felt that it was time to spruce up the property.

now it has more white space, bigger photos, a streamlined sidebar, and roomy new pages. it feels so delightful to tidy up and stretch out.

this transition is a work in progress. i will be tinkering with small details, filling up those roomy pages with fresh delights, and working magic behind the scenes.

in the meantime, feel free to come on in and wander around!

p.s. this project was powered by moonbeams and the effervescent vlog love you gave me. thank you, dear friends! xo 

17 comments:

Halina Veratsennik said...

wow!
this is colorful and... very curious!
congrats on the renovation!

a blog about the little things said...

Love the new Dew!
All the beautiful white space & bright colours & lovely linkage!
I can see the stardust :)

Anonymous said...

It's lovely!

Emily said...

Love it! Did you do all this yourself? If so, I am seriously impressed.

jackiebean said...

love the renovations! and i'm smitten with the 'stardust served daily' tagline. perfection. xoxo

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!

PuNk rAwK pUrL said...

this is wonderful Diane! you are a rockstar indeed.
I love it!! I am so excited to add your button to my "lovely links" page on my blog

cb said...

it looks so great! i love the change!!

xo,
cb

Heidi pumpkin pie said...

I love how your blog actually FEELS roomy! I love the old look, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look! :)

MeeshOne.Love said...

yay! so awesome diane! loving it for sure.

diane said...

thank you for all the love! it means so much to read these snippets of sweetness from each of you. my heart is overflowing!

caren...'the new dew' made me smile from ear to ear. a shimmery cuppa stardust coming your way, friend! <3

emily...yes, i did do this myself. i've been tinkering around since the beginning, learning just enough photoshop + html/css to make things work the way i see them in my mind.

Rebecca said...

Wondewful, indeed! It does feel rooooomy and clean and bright. Great job!

ALFIE said...

gah! diane--- it was instant inn love when i pulled up your renovated blog this evening! so fresh and clean and inviting. i am planning many a reservation at the new inn :)

diane said...

becca bean...'wondewful' made me giggle. you are a sweet pea. thank you!

alfie...thanks, friend! the inn always has room for you. :)

Christina Rambo said...

Ooo! Love the new look. Your innkeeper theme is awesome! So well unified.

Anonymous said...

it looks great. clean and fresh :)

diane said...

christina + petra...thank you, friends! i really appreciate the love.