5.08.2010

space robots in my studio

it is almost impossible for me to stroll down the spiral notebook aisle at target and not fall crazy in love with some of the cute stuff that lives there.

my most recent purchase is a perfect example of how i crush madly on adorable notebooks.

it's a set of two space robot themed notebooks with pop-out paper characters to build and love!

the books...





the paper pop-outs...





...these cuties are standing on my desk right now and staring at me while i type this post.

4 comments:

Heidi pumpkin pie said...

that is so awesome!!
I really love whoever is making target magical right now. Your new roommates are so cute!

Unknown said...

where are these from?! Theyre amazing!

MeeshOne.Love said...

oh my stars those robots are too cute! i get lost in the notebook aisle of target too!...sometimes i spend 15 or 20 minutes there only to realize i dont really need any more notebooks. haha! now im gonna have to go to target and see what they've got!

a blog about the little things said...

I have to find these robot spacetime notebooks! except, sadly, there is no Target where I live. *pitiful sigh*
Those are the cutest little journal books, ever. That there is even pop-outs make them even more delightful!