11.21.2011

{party} favor: dark chocolate + coffee

your innkeeper adores chocolate.

your innkeeper adores coffee.

as a special treat for my birthday party, i am gifting one guest a marvelous combination of the two flavors...



this beautiful bar is a san francisco classic. it is rich dark chocolate with the delicate crunch of freshly roasted and finely ground sumatran coffee.

oh yes - a match made in heaven!

i will send this delicious gift (along with a love note from the inn) to one special guest.

simply leave a comment below about chocolate or coffee (or both!) and i will randomly select one on wednesday november twenty-third.

also: there are more treats to be shared later in the party! several of my very favorite things will be gifted to you, my favorite guests in the universe.

until then, i hope you'll write to me about chocolate wonders or a robust cuppa joe...

**********

3 comments:

pigwidget said...

...this looks and sounds thoroughly indulgent as any good strong dark coffee or chocolate should be... I can see myself luxuriating with this on an artist's date while listening to some suitable music from Northern Exposure, me thinks...

Phillaine said...

This makes me smile and think of the day when I had my first chocolate-covered coffee bean. I'd always adored the smell of coffee, but the taste was too bitter for me to fully enjoy it. By adding the chocolate, they'd infused that coffee aroma and flavor with a mellow sweetness, and the texture was amazing. Yum. :)

Anonymous said...

I am one of the rare adults who does not enjoy coffee. I do love me some tea though, and can spend a small fortune on tea at Teavana! As for chocolate, almost any kind will do :)